Attacker HD Chassis
Custom Stainless Steel Split Tilt Cab Designs Providing Unmatched Protection in Severe Service Environments
Cab and Chassis built for safety and longevity to operate under the toughest of environments. Features open interior design with split at the front axle centerline. The front portion of the cab tilts forward 45 degrees for engine access with the rear crew section remaining fixed. The cab incorporates an automatic inflatable seal between the forward and rear cab sections.
It all starts with a substantial three inch steel subframe
This remarkable cab begins with a Seagrave exclusive – a substantial three inch rectangular-tube steel subframe. Welded over this subframe is a completely enclosed, all-stainless steel superstructure that creates a protective cage. The entire structure is then covered with heavy gauge, stainless steel. The finished Marauder II cab is not only stronger than any competitor’s, but safer, too.
Seagrave cabs continue to save lives, even when the unexpected happens. So why leave safety to chance? Before you specify a new fire apparatus, be sure to investigate the competitive facts. You’ll quickly discover that Seagrave is the only company to offer a stainless steel protective cage for firefighter transport safety.
- Cummins ISX12 Engine 500HP 11.9L
- Cummins ISL9 Engine 450 HP 8.9L
- Cummins ISL9 Engine 400 HP 8.9L
Coolant Overflow and Windshield Fluid Access
- Conveniently located inside the driver’s step area
- No special tools needed; simply remove fill cap and fill.
Low Engine Tunnel Heights
- Allows more room for better staging of internal equipment
- Two power distribution points
Designed for Outstanding Ride, Safety and Function
- Interior space is designed for optimized headroom and leg room
- Minimum of 59" floor-to-ceiling height – the most headroom in its class
- Ultra quiet cab design using the latest in NVH technology
- Engineered to achieve under 85 dB inside the cab
- High density wear track anti-slip floor covering
- Flexible switch panel and radio placement
- Clear-sight dashboard design and overhead control consoles
- Back-lit dash panel with dimmer switch
- Superior ergonomics for both control and vision
Seagrave Info Center
- Displays critical engine functions
- Digital clock
- Maintenance functions include: Engine hours, Pump hours and PTO hours.
- Independent evaporator and condenser for each front and crew areas of the cab
- Independent control of air output, heated or cooled, from front and crew areas of the cab
- Dual fan, with independent power circuits, condensers for durability with each front and crew area of cab having a dedicated dual fan condenser
- Multiple independently controlled vents located throughout the cab provide superior air control
- Dedicated airflow sweeps windshield for fog-free visibility – even in toughest conditions
Stainless Steel Split Tilt Cab
- No plastic or fiberglass shall be used in the construction of the cab sub-frame, floor assembly, front assembly, side assemblies, back wall assemblies or roof assembly.
- Allows quick and safe access to engine and system components
- Tethered control allows operator to stand a safe distance away from cab during tilting operation
- Easy access to DEF and batteries without tilting cab.
- Easy access to cab door lock mechanism
- Larger engine tunnel access to allow air cleaner removal without tilting cab.
- Recess seat belt retractors
- Adjustable upper seatbelt anchors
- Option hand rails inside cab on engine tunnel
Seagrave Builds a Better Body
- Available in stainless steel, aluminum, or Polyprene
- Strength and durability tested rubber-isolator mounted body limits tortional stress loads
- 500 to 3000 gallon water tanks
- Rescue style full height/full depth compartments available
- Low hose bed access designs
- Choice of hinged or roll-up compartment doors
- 4, 6, or 8 SCBA bottle storage compartments